San Jose Atherton Newborn Photography
- To get those sleepy and squishy baby photos, the newborn session is recommended to be done within 5-14 days after birth. During this time, the baby is still flexible and tends to sleep longer after feeding. Babies 1 month and older are posed differently and the look of the images will be different.
- Pre-portrait consultation is done to discuss about ideas and to help you prepare for your newborn's upcoming photo shoot.
- Portrait session is done at the home studio in Evergreen San Jose. The studio offers a warm and comfortable environment for your newborn and family. It provides ample space, good and predictable lighting source for the portrait session. Special request for in-home session can be done with an additional charge for travel and transport of studio equipment. Click here for pricing
- There is no time limit for newborn portrait sessions. In general, the portrait session can be up to 2-3 hours as this includes the baby's feeding time, diaper change and putting the baby to sleep. The comfort and safety of your baby and your family is the number one priority.
- The photo shoot includes 2-3 set-ups and all props are included. Feel free to bring any special keepsake that you would like to include in the portrait.
- Parents and siblings are included in the portrait session.
- Book in advance to ensure availability.
- Special discounted packages for combined maternity + newborn photography sessions are available. Please contact CinnamonPix for more information.
- Viewing of your gallery and ordering appointment will be scheduled and usually takes place within 2 - 3 weeks after your portrait session.
Get some ideas and inspiration for your soon-to-be newborn portraits by clicking on this.